Eco Agro Incentives
Everything you always wanted to see in the Netherlands and Europe but nobody was able to show you…
ECEAT Projects organises tailor-made trips to ecological and rural projects in the Netherlands and abroad. In the past we received international groups, varying from Polish farmers to public servants from Japan. The tours can vary from a one-day bus trip with organic lunch or dinner to longer trips with overnight stays.
Basically a tour may include visits to:
- Organic farms
- ECEAT accommodations or other farms that work with sustainable tourism
- Organic wholesalers
- A fruit or flower auction
- Alternative energy projects
- Organic food shops
- Vegetarian, organic restaurants
- Ecological building projects
- Permaculture projects
- Farmers markets
Our tour guides:
- Are enthusiastic and experienced.
- Take care of all the practicalities of the tour (including lodging, meals and financial issues).
- Speak Dutch, German and English (and some French, Spanish or Italian).
- Are experts in (organic) agriculture and eco / agro tourism.
Have a look at some PHOTOS.
,,We appreciated the practical sides of our visit, like eating and accommodation. But more so we greatly appreciated the contents of the tour. It was for us a unique chance to have direct contact with organic farmers and businesses and to get a lot of information and inspirations. In general we can say that the atmosphere was intimate and friendly’’.